Blog Archive

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Graduation and "Hasta Luego"

We continue to be amazed at God's goodness, His immaculate planning and patience with us, His tenderness and how well He knows each of us. We are secure in the knowledge that God knows the plans He has and that He will be sure to bring them all to completion for the Glory of His name. We are astounded, continually, at the honor He has given us in bringing us into His family and allowing us the privilege to take this journey. Our gracious God continues to teach us and help us and we are a blessed family. There have been many changes in the past couple of years. One thing remains the same; we live to enjoy and pursue the knowledge of God in Jesus Christ. Jesus alone is our "one thing" and we are glad for all the places He will bring us because we know that He has gone before us and that He goes with us.

The next few posts show some pics of our departure from Los Fresnos and our arrival to Guadalajara.


Beach at night (R)

We have a Graduate! (Below)




Grads: (from lower left) Michelle, Caleb, Scott, Matt, Ruben - and wives.

TETM Staff (Below)





So Long Beach (R)


Lunch at Divine Providence









To Every Tribe "Communty"











No comments:


About Me

I met Jesus in March 1997 and soon after I began the practice of writing things down that were happening in my life with the Lord. Over the years, in the rare times that I have looked back into older journals, I have found that the things the Lord was showing me then are the same things He is showing me now. This does not make them less helpful, on the contrary, it makes them more helpful. God is exactly who He says He is and is doing all that He said He would. We need to be reminded of God and His faithfulness. The intention of this blog is to encourage God's people to continue and to grow in their confidence in Jesus Christ. The things posted here are from my journal and are meant to be an example of God's love and help as He loves and helps me. I would expect that you would have reason to trust Jesus Christ with your life (and death) if you haven't heard about Him so I invite you to go to my page "About Jesus" to see why you can and should have every confidence in Jesus and Jesus only for all things.