Blog Archive

Sunday, July 26, 2009

RANDOM PICTURES

My handsome husband.

Sundresses

This is how the "cutest kids ever" survive the heat.


Here is Tommi and Stephanie. Tommi is the one in the back looking like she's getting ready to scare Steph. Tommi is one of the most gracious people I have ever met. I can't think of a better word to describe her. Stephanie is just plain awesome - I mean she is from Michigan. Tommi is the administration queen and Stephanie is, I think, one of the princesses of Admin.


This is Kate and Scott. They are preparing to go to Papua New Guinea. Kate was in the hospital the same time as Ruben only she got to take home a precious baby and Ruben just got to take home his big leg (which I guess is better than leaving it there). I tell you, these women are tough and flexible here.


This is Kelly. I love this picture! Kelly is another of the expectant mothers here. She and her family (2 3/4 kids and hubby Alex) are headed to Papua NG with the cake lady, whom you will meet next, and her family (Faulkners with 2.0 kids)


This is Belinda. She forced me to take this picture. She is soooo cute but she was being difficult in the photo shoot. Belinda also forces us to eat alot of chocolate cake. Seriously, this lady can make some cake. She is my kid's favorite because she always treats them like little guests.


This is Scott, again. I forgot to tell you he plays guitar. And here is Chris. Chris, I think, just plays his IPod but he is very cool. He is going to head the Oaxaca Mex Team. Go Oaxaca!


This is Caleb. Caleb is a hoot! It looks like he's getting ready to swim here but he's going to get a dental exam. It was part of our dental training. Caleb plans to go to China - he's very serious about that. And he is a talented musician. Praise God for musical gifts!


This is Matt in EZ. Believe it or not, he smiles like that all the time. He and his wife are preparing to minister in Papua NG with their 3 3/4 kids.


These are the cutest kids ever!

This is Elizabeth, helping with tortillas.

This is Angel, a neighborhood boy. He speaks Spanish and English (like everyone else in Los Fresnos) and his uncle is a shrimper. Cool, huh?

This is Leanne, one of the three pregnant women here at CPCP. She's married to Mr Smiley. Leanne tries hard to seem serious - but she's pretty funny.

No comments:


About Me

I met Jesus in March 1997 and soon after I began the practice of writing things down that were happening in my life with the Lord. Over the years, in the rare times that I have looked back into older journals, I have found that the things the Lord was showing me then are the same things He is showing me now. This does not make them less helpful, on the contrary, it makes them more helpful. God is exactly who He says He is and is doing all that He said He would. We need to be reminded of God and His faithfulness. The intention of this blog is to encourage God's people to continue and to grow in their confidence in Jesus Christ. The things posted here are from my journal and are meant to be an example of God's love and help as He loves and helps me. I would expect that you would have reason to trust Jesus Christ with your life (and death) if you haven't heard about Him so I invite you to go to my page "About Jesus" to see why you can and should have every confidence in Jesus and Jesus only for all things.