Blog Archive

Friday, July 5, 2013

Lending a Hand in Tlapa

We had at the extreme pleasure of working with our church from Colorado to help on a project at a Bible school in Tlapa, Guerrero  Lots of fun - and some sore backs!  I have so many photos (thanks to Frances) - it was hard to choose.  It's not everday we have so many people that we love in one place!  Alas!  I do not have a single picture of a tortilla.  I can hardly believe it!  It really makes the whole Mexico theme suspect, doesn't it?  I'm sorry, it can't be helped; we ate them all :)


Frances & Me Some of the Girls

School Grounds



Accounting 10001




Elle in the Kitchen


Playing Around



 
Singing with Student
 



Chillin'



The Inside Scoop



Hangin' with the Webbs




Mixin' It Up




Awww!



I Love This Guy!


It's a Boy Thing





Uh, Like I Said, It's a MAN Thing


Meanwhile Back in the Kitchen...Deburring Cactus



Beginning Stage





"Watch Out Dad!"  Yikes



Okay, Who Invited the City Workers?



 
 
Chatting
 



Lolis - She's the Bomb




We Had Birthday Cake!


 
 
 
Singing with Jim



Pass it On




Pretty Girls



Rosie Meets Aunt Jemimah



Salsa in the Making




Pizza Place in Town





Takin' a Break



Waiting on Cement




Now We're Making Progress!




Most of the Work Crew Plus Whoever Happened to Be Standing Around at the Time




Bunch of Women Folk


Bunch of Men Folk



Time To Go


No comments:


About Me

I met Jesus in March 1997 and soon after I began the practice of writing things down that were happening in my life with the Lord. Over the years, in the rare times that I have looked back into older journals, I have found that the things the Lord was showing me then are the same things He is showing me now. This does not make them less helpful, on the contrary, it makes them more helpful. God is exactly who He says He is and is doing all that He said He would. We need to be reminded of God and His faithfulness. The intention of this blog is to encourage God's people to continue and to grow in their confidence in Jesus Christ. The things posted here are from my journal and are meant to be an example of God's love and help as He loves and helps me. I would expect that you would have reason to trust Jesus Christ with your life (and death) if you haven't heard about Him so I invite you to go to my page "About Jesus" to see why you can and should have every confidence in Jesus and Jesus only for all things.