Blog Archive

Friday, October 10, 2014

Some Goings On

 
 
 
 
It's a jungle out there!


                                                          Ruben Working




                                                              A House



                            Around the Bridge and Through the River We Go                 



                                                             A Church



                                          Elizabeth with our Adorable Neighbors



                                             David and Friends



                                            Greg and Ruben at the Office



                                                    Independence Day Girl
 



                                                  At the Lagoon

No comments:


About Me

I met Jesus in March 1997 and soon after I began the practice of writing things down that were happening in my life with the Lord. Over the years, in the rare times that I have looked back into older journals, I have found that the things the Lord was showing me then are the same things He is showing me now. This does not make them less helpful, on the contrary, it makes them more helpful. God is exactly who He says He is and is doing all that He said He would. We need to be reminded of God and His faithfulness. The intention of this blog is to encourage God's people to continue and to grow in their confidence in Jesus Christ. The things posted here are from my journal and are meant to be an example of God's love and help as He loves and helps me. I would expect that you would have reason to trust Jesus Christ with your life (and death) if you haven't heard about Him so I invite you to go to my page "About Jesus" to see why you can and should have every confidence in Jesus and Jesus only for all things.